"Aleteia" EOOD and e-magazine "Psychika" invite you to an online training:
Highlights: Meditation is a state of inner relaxation, concentration, visualization, etc. on an object, thought, or state of unconsciousness. It has been practiced in the East for over 5 years. To date, a huge number of meditative techniques have been developed around the world, and this is no accident.
The great achievement that meditation techniques reveal is actually triggering the body's anti-stress response to return it to its normal state. These techniques take advantage of the fact that the parasympathetic nervous system slows the heart, lowers blood pressure, and calms breathing. This is how meditation becomes the way to avoid a whole series of diseases and has a positive effect on human health.
Through meditation, one can achieve not only health, but also better concentration, as well as a higher level of consciousness. Meditation can also be used to deal with stress, anxiety, self-doubt, and other such common problems that take their toll on the psyche if left untreated.
- Secret 1. Exact mechanism of action of meditative trance;
- Secret 2. Specific techniques to manage the meditative state;
- Secret 3. Discover the power of meditation to improve your health, concentration and mental state;
- Secret 4. How to harness thought and will during meditation;
1. General information about meditation.
2. Technique 1. Thought and will. Meditation - first steps.
3. Technique 2. Meditation to create biofeedback.
4. Technique 3. How a person should treat his body and himself in order to be healthy. Flower Seed Meditation.
5. Technique 4. Meditation - a path to health. Emptiness Meditation.
6. Technique 5. Jacobson's system of progressive relaxation.
7. Technique 6. Meditation "Flame".
8. Questions and answers.
Bonus: Access to a specialized Facebook group with over 8 thousand participants.
Presenter: psychologist Lyudmila Boyanova
FEE: 50 lev
Presenter: Psychologist Lyudmila Boyanova.